Redthirteen offers customized stakeholder and marketing research solutions, as a stand-alone service and to inform specific communications and public relations initiatives, marketing and business development. With 25 years’ combined experience as independent researchers and two in-house Certified Marketing Research Practitioners, we provide customized research solutions for your specific marketing research and intelligence needs.
Services include primary and secondary research using qualitative and quantitative methods, strategic planning support and training.
Direct research services include:
- Organizational reputation, brand, service and product research;
- Community opinion research on local government initiatives;
- Stakeholder research for current or proposed projects;
- Internal and external stakeholder opinion research (customers, shareholders, public and other specific constituents);
- Economic profile report development and updates.
We also offer consulting services in the following areas:
- Research briefs and RFQ scope of service documentation;
- Reports and presentations based on third party research;
- Strategic integrated research plans;
- Staff skills development through on-site training workshops including the Basic Principles of Stakeholder and Marketing Research; Questionnaire Design; and an Introduction to Qualitative Research.
Redthirteen offers full-service Communications, Public Relations and Marketing solutions. We will help you to develop an integrated communications and marketing strategy, aimed at building your brand or organizational reputation and strengthening relationships with valuable stakeholders.
Corporate communications/Public and Stakeholder relations
- Communications research design, planning, implementation and evaluation;
- Strategic plan development, implementation, management and measurement;
- Internal/employee communications;
- Public and external stakeholder relations and engagement;
- Media relations;
- Reports and presentations, media releases, newsletters, social media updates;
- Community based social marketing;
- Reputation, issues and crisis management;
- Strategic communications for sustainable development;
- Corporate social investment programs;
- Special event design, execution and management;
- Training and workshop presentations on communications and public relations related topics.
- Marketing research;
- Marketing and business strategy and development;
- Program design and management, vendor management;
- Channel development (traditional and cloud-based);
- Lead generation;
- Sales tool and customer collateral creation;
- Process enhancement and project management; and
- Marketing execution and measurement.
Redthirteen offers full-service online and offline design services. Our experienced team excels at creative development, graphic design, media planning and placement, as well as website development and online e-marketing. Whether you are in need of a full-blown strategic marketing and advertising campaign or have a single creative project with a limited budget, Redthirteen is there to assist.