We support community projects in our area of influence, including encouragement and development of healthy lifestyles amongst all age groups through sports and recreation.
As active swimmers and triathletes ourselves, we allocate a significant part of our time and resources to several non-profit sports clubs and other organizations involved in triathlon, youth and masters swimming, open water and recreational swimming.
We are proud to have been in the position to contribute to various community support groups and projects that promote wellbeing through sport, alleviate homelessness, and other outreach projects such as the following:
- Media Director 2014 - Pushor Mitchell Kelowna Apple Triathlon
- 2014 Easter Seals Splash of Colour Runs in Kelowna and Vernon, fund-raising project for the BC Easter Seals Camps (part of the BC Lions Society)
- 2013 Grant Thornton 5km Run for Colour, an inaugural fund-raising project for the Kelowna General Hospital Foundation
- 2012 Host organization for the Canadian Masters Swimming Championships - Kelowna, May 2012
- 2011 Chair and Marketing & Communications head for the Marketing Research and Intelligence Association (MRIA) National Conference held in Kelowna, May 2011
- 2009 - 2012 Okanagan Masters Swim Club - Executive and Advisory roles
- 2008 - 2011 Media and Communications Director for the Pushor Mitchell Kelowna Apple Triathlon - hosts of the Canadian Triathlon Championships 2008-2011
- 2011 Public Relations Chair for the Rotary Club of Kelowna, Ogopogo
- 2011 Host organization for the BC Masters Swimming Championships - Kelowna
- 2011 Media Director for Inn from the Cold Kelowna